WHO ARE THE NUSTA KARPAY FOR?
The Nusta Karpay are not only for those who have apprenticed in the Andean or other ancient spiritual traditions. They are for all who have a deep connection to the preservation of our home, Mother Earth, for those who desire world peace and the awakening of unity consciousness.
As our teacher, Alberto VilloIdo taught us, the most powerful way to successfully face physical, [spiritual] and emotional problems is to undergo a sacred initiation one that guides us to die to our old self, to our rebirth, and to our illumination. The Nusta Karpay are just such initiations.
They transform us into luminous beings.
WHAT ARE THE NUSTA KARPAY?
The Nusta rites are energetic transmissions given into corresponding chakras. The chakras are the organs of the luminous body which hold all our histories, our light and our shadow pieces. Therefore, upon your initiation with the nusta rites, you begin to stir the contents of your chakras, as one stirs a caldron, bringing to the surface the parts of yourself that as yet have not been healed or honored. You will feel the impact of the Nusta immediately, but as with the cycles of the moon and the cycles in nature, Her alchemy works in cycles through you. As our dear belated friend Brent commented, “The Nusta are sweet and gentle, yet very powerful!”
To assist you in your journey of understanding the Nusta and becoming familiar with their energies, we invite you to do as we have done over the course of these two years. As we enhanced our personal relationships with each Nusta, we began to sense them as the archetypal goddess energy manifest in all cultures over antiquity: Mother Mary, Buffalo Calf Woman, Kali, Pele, Spider Woman, Lakshmi and all the other goddesses.
THE NUSTA KARPAY INITIATION
In our Nusta Karpay Workshops, you will receive the seven Nusta initiations that correspond to your physical chakra system. In addition you will receive an eighth rite; Don Mariano gifted us, which connect you to the Pleiades. Finally, you will receive the ninth right of the Munay-Ki, the Creator Rite, which “awakens the creator-light within and brings forth a sense of stewardship for all creation, from the smallest grain of sand to the largest cluster of galaxies in the universe.” (www.munay-ki.org)
1. Mama Occllo~ Connection to Lake Titicaca~Element of Earth
This rite opens your Root Chakra ~ then spiral up as you receive the seeds of Kanchay, illumination or light into each chakra. This rite prepares you to receive the initiations for the other rites, as it opens your chakras and connects each one with a luminous spiral of light from your root to your crown.
2. Dona Mujia~ Connection with the Element of Water
You will receive this rite in your Second Chakra~ it is associated with the color Yellow for transformation~ This rite connects you to the Mermaids and all the water beings that live in the waters of Mother Earth.
Purpose of this rite is to dissolve the negative aspects of the ego, and opening you to the concept of selfless union with others. It assists you in releasing your connections to your “roles” while inviting you to transform the roles into positive interactions.
3. Mama Simona~ Connection to the Oldest Feminine Mountain in Peru, Puerta de Hayu Marka Doorway of the Amaru Meru (Aramu Muru) www.labyrinthina.com/amaru.htm
You connect with the ancient feminine lineage, the ancestors, connecting with your roots, coming home to find yourself. This rite opens you to connect with not only Mother Earth, but that deeper connection with yourself and how you connect with the land where you call home.
With this rite, you receive a sacred stone linked with the lineage of the Nusta, a hummingbird stone connect with Don Mariano which comes from our local sacred mountain: Mt Tahoma (Rainier). Don Mariano did ceremony on Mt. Tahoma to connect it with Mt Shasta and with the sacred mountains of the Andes in Peru.
4. Dona Theresa~ associated with the heart shaped mountain near Ausungate in Peru. This rite opens your heart to all that is. It clears the energy around your heart so that you may experience your emotions purely without judgment, and so that you may see life with clarity through the eyes of your heart.
5. Maria Sakapana~ Goddess of the Wind
Maria Sakapana is associated with the two physical locations: Bolivia/Peru altiplano, near Lake Titicaca and a location between Q’eros Nation and apu Asusungate. These are the places where the paqos and others go to open up and clear their fifth chakra to speak their truth.
This rite invites you to combust all that holds you back from speaking your truth, from stepping into your True Self.
6. Huana Waman Tiklla~ Connection to the Falcon Temple/the Temple of Clear Vision. This is the journey you take to gain clarity and to do our deep visionary work.
With this rite you are connected to the spirits of the Falcon, Hawk, Eagle, Owl and Condor to assist you in understanding life with clarity and with a higher perspective. All of these are considered feminine characteristics. This is the opening of your third eye, inner vision the way to connect with the spirit realm.
7. Tomasa Waman Tiklla~ Sister of Huana Waman Tiklla They reside together. She is the most remote, most solitude goddess of freedom.
This is the rite of transformation, opens your crown chakra connecting you to your True Self. This rite is the integration of all the Nustas and their blessings.
8. The Flowering Rite~ With this rite your luminous body root, heart and crown are connected with threads of light which are then transmitted up to the Pleiades, connecting you to your feminine constellation.
9. The Tianchias Rite~ Creator Rite of the Munay-Ki which “awakens the creator-light within and brings forth a sense of stewardship for all creation, from the smallest grain of sand to the largest cluster of galaxies in the universe.” (www.munay-ki.org)